Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I should have just turned around and walked back home when that car hit me on the way to the bus stop this morning. I've got a big purple patch on my side now. I got a few organs rearranged all. Everything feels weird now. Mum put numbing cream and stuck the biggest plaster she could find on it. Even she, the nurse in the family got shocked when she saw it. Like to have purple show up on my skin is a big achievement in itself.

I have some nonsense malay speech to write. On the top 5 diseases affecting Singaporeans. Someone please tell me how you say cerebrovascular in malay. I feel kinda guilty. I mean my group members will be affected by my presentation all. I don't wanna screw up their marks all. Its just that I'm so lost I don't even know how to begin. Wth a speech?! How is that supposed to help me pass. I'd rather just be forced to remember my peribahasa all.

I have to go show my patch to my doctor uncle. Ciao darlings.

No comments: